Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 9: Things You Are Looking Forward to in 2012

Day 9:  Things You Are Looking Forward to in 2012
I am looking forward to lots of things in 2012.  One of them would be our income tax return!  We are in desperate need of a new garage door.  Ours must be the original garage door (our house was built in either 1975 or 1976) because it is wood and the bottom is peeling upward.  There is enough space between the bottom of the garage door and the concrete slab that we have a little chipmunk that runs in and out of the garage!  I think he considers the garage his winter living space.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the garage door opener is the original one as well, so when we replace the garage door we will replace the opener as well.  We will be purchasing one of the nice aluminum garage doors and hopefully that will last a good long time!  I am also looking forward to getting a new home computer.  It is nice that I have my laptop from work that we can use every weekend (and on weeknights, if need be) but it gets tiring hauling it back and forth all the time.  We will have to talk and see whether we want to purchase another desktop or a laptop.  Maybe we’ll find a great deal where we can get one of each!  Another thing that I am looking forward to in 2012 is getting away for a long weekend with Justin!  I would really like to be able to go back to Oglebay, since the last time we were there was the end of July 2010 when I was pregnant with McKenna.  We really need some “us” time since we so seldom are able to have that!  I am also looking forward to being (hopefully) more financially stable in 2012, at least in the later part of the year.  It has been really difficult since Justin has basically had his salary slashed in half since September this year!  I also am looking forward to continuing to watch McKenna grow and learn new things every day.  She is truly a joy and we are so fortunate to have her in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment